A Sunday Drive Down Memory Lane…With No Sense Of Direction
Good Sunday Morning, GHers!
It was so good to see everyone so fired up about Jason and Sam on the terrace! I loved reading everyone’s comments and hearing your thoughts! I am hoping that the people making some of the decisions over at GH are taking the time to listen to us, the viewers, on what is working for us – and what isn’t. Thanks, Carol, for making it your business to make sure TPTB are getting the daily blog posts AND your comments! I love a Team Player! 🙂
I must admit that I thought long and hard about where “to take you all” on this week’s Sunday Drive, but the only song that kept popping into my head was Diana Ross’ theme song from Mahogany. That is the million dollar question for the PTB over at GH…“Do YOU Know Where You’re Going To?’
I can’t answer for them , so that is where the “direction” for this week’s theme finally came from. After my divine friend, Steph posted one of my favorite kinds of vids (voiceover vids) on fb, the inspiration came at once. I decided that the best way to get where we want to go is to let Jason and Sam give us direction; for them to tell us who they are, and where they were headed, and should be again, in their own words. So, Steph, thanks for inspiring me! This week’s Drive is for you! ❤ Love You! ❤
The vids I chose will range in “era” as they cover different periods in the amazing Love Story Jason and Sam have co-authored thus far, as well as different points of view, as some are angst, while others are pure bliss, and others still are a combination of both. It just wouldn’t be fair to not allow Jason and Sam to “tell us themselves” all of the different routes they’ve traveled on this journey to our hearts.
I hope you enjoy each vid, and that each one “SPEAKS” to you, quite literally, about the LOVE we are all fighting to save.
- “JaSam Love” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwaL7wR6rA Credit: SaraCG
- “Just The Way You Are” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz65Rys68g Credit: ashleycramni
- “When I Look At You” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDFuvcOcY8o Credit: charmedp3f
- “Stay” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmMYnFZJeoQ Credit: YuGottaHitPeople
- “Everything” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-_0XCTSeQ Credit: fw226
- “I Believe In You & Me” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCJ71VznMvw Credit: aproditebeauty
- “It Always Surprises Me”… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeH8sP_c6Iw Credit:CocoaGirlie4
- “Soulmates” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZtx1dzdnhI Credit: mk200019
- “Pieces”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIPedmb0ATA Credit: anony3mous
- “You Needed Me” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfwbKMvqCo Credit: aproditebeauty
I could watch moments like that between these two all day!
Did that Drive help at all? I know it helped me to just put it all together.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Mr. Carlivati and Mr. Valentini took the time to watch all of those enchanting and magical moments, and then let Jason and Sam’s LOVE be the guiding force for the writing?
Just a thought…
Thanks for taking the ride with me! I look forward to our Sunday Drives like you just wouldn’t believe!
Love you all,