ENDING ’10 WITH 10 REMINDERS
Happy New Year’s Eve Day, Friends!
No, it’s not the Sunday Drive…but I just wanted to give you all 10 reminders of why we have held on through another year of exercising our patience. So I went on a little Drive Down Memory Lane myself and decided to end the year with ten reminders that Jason and Sam are totally worth it!
I didn’t think you’d mind…
I must admit that my criteria for these vids was finding lots and lots of kissing. I know. I am so deep and mature sometimes. But, other than Valentine’s Day what holiday is more famous for kissing than New Year’s Eve?
Again, I didn’t think you’d mind.
1. Jason and Sam have an “Endless Love”, (even Jason said that in the episode where we found the missing tree!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd69XJhpVfU Credit: Greekangel227
2. Jason doesn’t think he’s good enough for Sam, or that he has enough to offer her, but FINALLY, he’s willing to give her… “What’s Left Of Me” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UM0Ej6tOpQ Credit: rubberduckee146
3. And to that, Sam has always answered, she’d give anything “For Your Love” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-XimO4aVkM Credit: Greekangel227
4. Jason and Sam have a “Sexy Love” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-XimO4aVkM Credit: Sweet412Kisses
5. We can go through a year like we’ve had, and then get a 3 minute JaSam scene and say, “Your Love Amazes Me” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBOU1OCWZxs Credit: JaSamFan4Ever
6. Because no matter what, “Without You”, JaSam, our afternoons would be empty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcd50Hrf_TM Credit: allegator20
7. The words “Only You Can Love Me This Way” take on a whole new meaning for Jason and Sam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT8z_pATH4I Credit: jasamlover94
8. The way Jason and Sam look at each other is sometimes a love scene all in itself. THAT, my friends, is MAGICAL. “When I Look At You” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDFuvcOcY8o Credit: charmedp3f
9. Jason and Sam don’t have a conventional or run-of-the-mill relationship (They aren’t boring). They are exciting, adventurous, romantic, and deeply in love. They just have “A Groovy Kind Of Love” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDsp_2z-O_4 Credit: aproditebeauty
10. Jason and Sam have what just about everyone wants out of Life: “A Love Of A Lifetime” How lucky for us that we get to watch it grow. Listen carefully to the lyrics as you watch. Perfect for them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K46ZRfcUzhA Credit: zaltana1
Thanks to all of the amazing vidders who have given us these vids over the years! Oh! How we appreciate them! ) Please let them know by “liking” and commenting. It takes seconds!
Talk to you next year, my beloved JaSammers!
Tomorrow, we’ll find a fun way to welcome in the New Year!
Hope to see you then!
Happy New Year.
Thanks for filling my 2010 with good times and friendship.
THIS DAY IN JASAM HISTORY
December 31 (Believe it or not, there was actually a time when our soaps had holiday episodes!)
2004: http://bit.ly/hY89tk How fabulous it was to see Jason this happy for once! What a great beginning to that year, and to their Love Story!
I WANT TPTB TO CONTINUE BUILDING JASAM’S HISTORY! DON’T YOU? TELL THEM JUST THAT!
Making A Difference For JaSam…Every Day!
VOTE: UPDATED LINK: http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2010/12/cast-your-vote-02.html
(Don’t get lazy on voting here, friends! We had moved them ALL THE WAY UP TO NUMBER ONE and they were bumped DOWN to NUMBER TWO! We need to be religious about voting, and we need to vote from every available electronic device 😉)
Call: ABC: 818-460-7477, Press 1, then 2, then 3, then 464, GH LA: 323-671-4583
TWEET OUR FAVORITES: Tweet Steve and Kelly and try to counteract all of the negativity dumped there daily! Let them know what real fans look like, and let them know how much we enjoy ALL OF THEIR scenes, ESPECIALLY JaSam Scenes! Steve’s Official Twitter Is: @1SteveBurton Kelly’s OFFICIAL Twitter Is: @KellyMonaco1
SOAPNET: Go on SOAPnet.com and share your favorite JaSam Storyline! http://bit.ly/azJAkN Please make a commitment to this project! Especially since the “other side” is filling it up with GARBAGE!
Facebook GH FEEDBACK PAGE: http://on.fb.me/cpmSpo FLOOD THAT PAGE WITH POSITIVE JASAM LOVE DAILY! THIS is the page that gets attention from those who matter! PLEASE, please, please remember not to make it only about wanting JaSam – that gets overlooked as “fanbase crap”. Use solid, honest, but tactful language letting them know what you think the strengths were on that particular day, and if that’s Steve and Kelly, that’s fine – but this is NOT the place to go all ga-ga because we got some make-out time. Remember to use their names (character/actor) separately, i.e. Kelly and Steve instead of Stelly, and Jason and Sam instead of JaSam. You can also calmly state what you think the weaknesses were, such as overused characters, storyline inconsistencies, or not enough use of the history of our dearest characters and vets. EVERY PHONE CALL, EMAIL, FACEBOOK POST COUNTS – SO REALLY GIVE IT YOUR ALL!
Snail Mail: Remember to GUSH, THANK THEM, and SHOW LOVE for what we’re getting with our JaSam! PLEASE: Leave out frustrations, bashing, anger, and other couples!
Bob, Guza, Head Writer
Jill Farren-Phelps, Exec. Producer
Elizabeth Korte, Editor
4151 Prospect Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90027
Anne Sweeney, Co-Chair
Disney Media Networks Division
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521
Our couple is counting on US!